Introducing Me

Hello! 

Welcome to my blog, Once Upon a Bookshelf (uponabookshelf.blogspot.co.uk since the full title was already taken). My name is Rachel and I'm from the UK. This blog will be my little escape, a place to gather my thoughts and give my opinions. I'm not sure how many people will read it and I don't know how often I'll post, but lets see how we go. 

As you can probably tell from the title, this blog will mostly focus on books. I'm a massive book lover and always have been, but currently I'm doing my second year of A Levels so I don't have as much time to read anymore. Because of this, I'm going to aim to post at least once a month but I hope it'll be more than that!

Well, that's the introductions over, on my part at least. As for you, what's your name? Where are you from? How long have you been blogging? 

I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I'm going to enjoy writing it. 

Comments

  1. Nice to meet you Rachel :) My name is roxanne, I am from Switzerland and I have been blogging for about 3 months and I am really enjoying it! Hope you will enjoy blogging as well, if you want you can also check out my blog☺💗 Here's the link: www.littlecutielover.wixsite.com/the-happy-blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!���� Of course, I'd love to!��

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to meet you Rachel! My name, as you may have already guessed, is Ellie and I'm also from the UK :) I have been blogging for roughly around three years and my blog is based upon all the things I love, mainly beauty with a good sprinkling of fashion and lifestyle too! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ellie, lovely to meet you too! WOW - 3 years, that's incredible, I hope I can keep it up for that long! Just had a quick look at your blog and oh my god, its gorgeous! The photos are stunning and I love your header! Can't wait to have a proper read through your posts :) Rachel xx

      Delete
  4. Awww, I literally "awwww'd" while reading your reply it was so sweet! Thank you so much Rachel that really means a lot that you like my blog :,) and there are many a post, haha :) Even if you can only read one I hope you enjoy it! And yes I have thoroughly enjoyed it for all the years but this year I have really vamped up my blogging game and it has been so flippin' floppin' exciting :D I'm so made up I have found your beautiful blog and I cannot wait to read all you lovely posts and grow my book collection by about ten million, haha :) Even though I really enjoy reading you have certainly inspired me to read more! :) Xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment