My "To Read" List: August 2017

As someone who can't leave a bookshop without buying at least one book, I unsurprisingly have an ever-growing stack of books in my bedroom that I still haven't got round to reading.

I thought this post might be of interest to those of you looking for new books to read, but also a list for me to look back on to see what I can read next!

Books I haven't read yet:

1. I'll Give You The Sun - Jandy Nelson
2. Into The Water - Paula Hawkins
3. Silence is Goldfish - Annabel Pitcher
4. Bridget Jones's Baby - Helen Fielding 
5. Mad About The Boy - Helen Fielding
6. Breakfast at Tiffany's - Truman Capote
7. Withering Tights - Louise Rennison
8. A Midsummer Tights Dream - Louise Rennison
9. The Taming of the Tights - Louise Rennison
10. Tennison - Lynda La Plante
11. Peggy & Me - Miranda Hart
12. The Glass Room - Ann Cleeves
13. Silent Voices - Ann Cleeves
14. Hidden Depths - Ann Cleeves
15. The Crow Trap - Ann Cleeves
16. Telling Tales - Ann Cleeves
17. Blue Lightning - Ann Cleeves
18. Red Bones - Ann Cleeves
19. White Nights - Ann Cleeves
20. Raven Black - Ann Cleeves
21. Dead Water - Ann Cleeves

Books I want to re-read: 

1. Beautiful Broken Things - Sara Bernard
2. No One's Girl - Rosie Goodwin
3. Safe Haven - Nicholas Sparks
4. Ketchup Clouds - Annabel Pitcher
5. Running in Heels - Helen Bailey
6. Three's a Crowd - Sophie McKenzie 
7. Six Steps to a Girl - Sophie McKenzie 
8. The One and Only - Sophie McKenzie 
9. The Manifesto on How To Be Interesting - Holly Bourne



Comments

  1. Good luck! :) How many books have you already read in August? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha a fair few I have to say! Nearing double digits probably!! Also I think you may have just inspired a new blog series... Do you think a post of all the books I've read this month is a good idea? xx

      Delete
    2. If you have enough time, you can write a post with tittles of books you've read in August and tell which books are worth reading and which weren't very interesting for you ;)
      xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment