I'm Back! - Update

I am finally returning to blogging!


It's been about 6 months since I last logged on here (sorry about that!) but it's been a busy 6 months! Since we last spoke, I have finished my A Levels, started learning to drive and found the time to start reading again. I'm going to begin posting more regularly (I hope); for now my blog will continue to be mostly book based but I'll see where it takes me. 

As well as book reviews, I might feature revision tips for GCSEs and A Levels while it's all still all fresh in my mind but this will probably be closer to the end of the year because who wants to read about that during the summer??? 

I'm going to aim to post around twice a week but I'm not making any promises because we all know how life can get in the way sometimes. Anyway, I can't wait to get back into blogging and I'll be back soon with a book review of The Girl On The Train. I wrote it waaaay back in January so I think it's about time I published it, haha! 

Comments